Point of sale software
Point of sale software
We tailor software to your own need. Sample of a restaurant management system. We have Chemist Point of sale, Beauty point of sale, School program etc .Name your need and we have a solution for you.
RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
A restaurant management system is designed with capabilities and features to help operate
and manage your restaurant. A POS system is the heart of your restaurant management
system and includes many features and functions that make running a business more efficiently
and ultimately more profitable.
To minimize the headaches associated with managing a restaurant and to stay ahead of your
competitors, consider investing in a restaurant management system with the following
1. POS (Point of Sale)- This is the point at which the sales are made and the system
generates a receipt to be issued to the customers.
- It will utilize the use of touch screen for quick service to the customers.
- It will also produce a caption order for the chefs.
2. Expenses- the System allows keying of the restaurant expenses which includes petty
cash, rent, electricity, water and garbage collection, salaries and wages etc.
3. Full stock control- which lets you efficiently manage the stock, decrease wastage and
track items. The advance tracking and reports keep you up to date with the inventory
levels and see the fluctuating demands in your store, allowing for better cost saving
The system keeps tracking of stock movement which includes both menu items such as
sausages, sodas and non-menu items such as salt, cabbages, potatoes etc.
- It will have a preset reorder quantity that gives an alert when a particular stock is
- It will keep track of spoilt items
- will keep track of stock movement i.e. opening stock, addition, sales, spoilt and closing
stock for each item.
- this feature handles purchases of stock and has store where they are controlled from.
4. Banking- This feature handles restaurant banking transaction such as cash deposit, cash
withdrawal, cheque draw and cheque deposit as well as bank transfer
It will give a report of all banked amounts
5. Production- This feature handles production of items such as mandazi, chapatis,
- It will keep track of the number produced per each item.
- It will help compute the cost of production per each item.
6. Access control- This will provide access control to various modules of the system and
will be managed by use of usernames and password.
- Daily, Weekly, monthly and yearly sales report
- Daily, Weekly, monthly and yearly purchases report
- Daily, Weekly, monthly and yearly stock movement report
- Daily, Weekly, monthly and yearly Expenses report
- Daily, Weekly, monthly and yearly profit report
- Daily, Weekly, monthly and yearly banking report
- Highly sold items report
- Most profitable items report
- Stock levels report
Published: 6 days ago