We are seeking a registered clinical officer who shall be in charge of diagnosing and treating patients at our medical facility located within Murang’a town.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients common ailments at an outpatient setting
2. Perform minor surgical operations as per training and skill.
3. Any other duty as may be assigned by your supervisor
For this appointment, the clinical officer must have: –
• Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery from a recognized institution
• Certificate of Registration from Clinical Officers’ Council
• Current Practicing License
• Experience Length: 2 years
• Good Communication Skills
Job Position - Clinical Officer
Report this ad