"I want a live-in house manager who can work well unsupervised and take care a household without being supervised. Can cook basic meals. Can you keep the house clean and tidy without being followed up. Someone who takes instructions well and have attention to detail.
Normal tasks of a household with 2 adults and 2 grown children and a pet dog. (Mostly just one adult. Kids 16yr & 10 are mostly in school)
Laundry and ironing
Cleanliness of the entire house which is a 4 bedroom.
-Excellent cook and willing to learn.
- Good at ironing and can properly arrange in order all clothes in the house.
- Practicing christian preferably
- Overall pleasant personality
- Salary: 8,000 Reviewed at 6 month review upon satisfactory performance of agreed goals.
- NHIF: 500 (will be available at 3 months)
- NSSF: 320 (will be available at 3 months)
- end of 1 working year a 13th cheque will be paid (50%) of salary
- Airtime monthly
- Very good attitude
-Excellent cook of local dishes.
-House keeping skills
-Self driven & Motivated
-Age bracket : 25 years and above with experience (minimal supervision) -ID copy -NHIF card copy & NSSF number, cert of good conduct.
- Saturday after morning chores till Sunday 5pm (strict adherence to time)
PAID LEAVE DAYS:
- 21 days annual leave taken in April, August & December
- other ad-hoc days will be deducted from main leave days
PLEASE NOTE I DO CONTACT REFEREES & PREVIOUS EMPLOYER (Due to a very bad past experience)"
Report this ad