Water purifying machine for bottling

Kasarani, Nairobi Added via phone at 09:07, 10 November 2016, Ad ID: 1001861644

Offer from Individual
 

We sell & install all kinds of machines for purifying commercial bottling water,this cost include everything, that is,pipes,pump,tanks,machinery and everything needed until machine starts working..Make a profit above sh.400,000 Monthly...NOTE we have all sizes sh.200,000, sh.350,000, 450,000 etc tell us your budget we help you...If you join Winners milele SACCO ltd with two thousands shillings only,we can finance you pay 75% of machines cost and pay the other 25% in 6- 12 months

The OLX app is available for:
Android and iPhone

 Share via Email
Views:195

Contact advertiser

User Ads Jason

Infinix Hot Note X551

Infinix Hot Note X551

Computers & Laptops

Yesterday
19:13

KSh 7,000

Nissan b12 on sale

Nissan b12 on sale

Houses & Apartments for Rent

Yesterday
19:07

KSh 200,000

Drinking water & Dispenser Pump FREE Delivery

Drinking water & Dispenser Pump FREE Delivery

Decor, Garden & Accesories

10 Nov

KSh 1,300

Customized Branded Water for any Event- place any order FREE Delivery

KSh 400

Nissan b12 local car,very clean,fuel cost effective,high speed

KSh 200,000

Negotiable
KSh 800,000
Send message
Kasarani, Nairobi Show on the map

Jason On site since Jan 2015 See their other ads Jason has verified:

  • Mark as Favourite
  • Print
  • Edit
  • Report